K, so on facebook theres a thingy about writing love on your arm. Im not exactly sure what this is for, I think its supposed show that we care about the depressed people. I think there is a deeper purpose- I just dont get it. But from what I get it sounds ok so I'm going to write love on my arm, I'm posting this because I want to know if anyone has ever heard of this and maybe they can explain to me... ^_^
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Yeah, this went around awhile ago. They set a certain date, and you wrote "Love" on your arm. Then if you ran into someone, you would like.. tell them you love them, or they are loved, or something like that. o.o It's along that general line... Nathan did it. I was working and forgot... xD
I think I've heard of this. At my sister's school one day, people were going around writing "love" on everyone's hand. I think the day was like when most suicide attempts took place or something...
New blog
-
Hello people of the world, this is my new blog... well it is the same blog
with the same post and comments, but it is word press and not
blogger......... s...
3 comments:
Yeah, this went around awhile ago. They set a certain date, and you wrote "Love" on your arm. Then if you ran into someone, you would like.. tell them you love them, or they are loved, or something like that. o.o It's along that general line... Nathan did it. I was working and forgot... xD
I think I might do it if I remeber what the date is.
I think I've heard of this.
At my sister's school one day, people were going around writing "love" on everyone's hand. I think the day was like when most suicide attempts took place or something...
Post a Comment