Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Runners Camp/ WORLD CHANGERSSSSSSSSSS

So runners camp was this week. I'm sick of explaining what it is so yeah... maybe later. I'm helping with the 7 year old girls, they are sweet (mostly) but they are 7... enough said. One girl gave me a death threat when I said I wouldnt give her a piggy back ride. I was like- wooooww anger managment. But its fun. The day after its done I head off to world changers!!!! YES! I've been waiting to go FOREVER! A lot more of my friends are going this year too... cant wait. Ill try to take pictures. Im debating whether or not to take my camera...

K short post but i g2g to bed earlier so I can sleep for camp, and tkd, and broom ball, and something else that I dont remember... fun fun. Then friday is the last day of runners camp (i might get to get dunked in the dunking tank) then world changers- thhhheeennn I want to do the second week of runners camp but idk if my mom will let me or if I'll be too tired or if I'll get sick like I do every single flippin year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! Post again soon

Anonymous said...

I agree! And this is not your mother.....

Stephanie said...

haha so im guessing both is u mom unless that not you who posted the second comment in which case, ummm- thanks for the comment and who are you???

:D