Monday, May 5, 2008

Sinco De Mayo


Yeah- don't think I spelled that right... its pronounced (sink O day my O)


Its like a Spanish 4th of july. So in honor of this after me and my sis went to starbucks (we also drove by the marquee and saw Lacee's amazing paintings in the window) then we went to the dollar store and got some hats and flowers and I got some silly string because- well I've never bought it before.


Me and my Elizabeth took pics but she was to busy with her life to upload them- So here is my lonesome new profile pic.



EDIT: Well I just googled it and its spelled with a C (cinco) its also mexican- not spanish.


But the mexicans were sunbrarrows! hahaha



Oh yeah and I have this freaky stalker experience while wearing a sunbrarrow that I got to blog about but I think I have to start school D:

3 comments:

randa said...

LOVE the hat!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

lol thanks.

. said...

You've never baught silly string before??? O.0

Whoa.